(To the tune of Monty Python's Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!) Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer Beer & Digital Health! ... is a bit of a break from a long series of oh-so-serious Health Systems Chat in Social VR events. (Please subscribe!) During two online virtual conferences (#CraftBrewersCon & #HITMC) BYOB to chat about craft beer, digital health, and/or marketing! Can beer contribute to physical & mental health? Is beer environmentally sustainable? What IS beer? What's your favorite brew? Micro-brewery? Tap room? Have you brewed your own? PS Feel free to have a brewsky during our meetup, if you can figure out that whole VR-headset-in-the-way thing! #CraftBrewersCon #CraftBeer #CraftBrewer
- Craft Brewers Conference
- Beers to Your Health: Researchers Link Health Benefits and Beer
- Going green: How can craft brewers improve sustainability?
- BrewDog to turn all 48 UK bars into virtual pubs amid coronavirus lockdown
- Brewers Association Announces Virtual Craft Brewers Conference, Releases Schedule
P.S. Coincidently, this event takes place during Healthcare and IT Marketing Virtual Conference, attended by many of my friends and colleagues. After the first day of virtual conferencing, please stop by to talk shop at the "Under Construction Tap Room." We've reserved a table for you with a great view! We'll ask our selves such cosmic questions as what do health IT marketing and marketing beer have in common? And, if you had to pick, which HIT companies remind you of which beer? Who's the Budweiser of Health IT? Etc.
- Healthcare and IT Marketing Virtual Conference
- Digital Health Unplugged: Beer, pizza and Rewired
- Beers and Selling Digital Health in Our New Normal
- What Marketers Can Learn From Craft Brewers