2D Desktop training session to help you navigate, interact, and present in VR using a Windows PC or Mac.
Headphone and mic required. Over the ears gaming headset with mic or in-ear earbuds strongly recommended.
If you are an event host or moderator, 2D training offers you a backup plan if the 3D device runs out of battery, overheats, or breaks down. It's ideal for camera crews and filmers, too.
Please note, limited event space. Be there early on on time.
Learn how to use keyboard shortcut keys, the camera, fly, and setting up a 2D account for filming in AltspaceVR.
- Check your Windows PC/Laptop meets the minimum requirements for AltspaceVR.
- Download and install the 2D Desktop version of AltspaceVR.
- You do NOT need a second account. Log into your normal account. If you choose to use 2D for filming, consider using a second account.
- Preferred: Mouse with scroll wheel. Be aware that control with a trackpad is difficult.
We meet in a playground designed to test your skills and abilities, and have fun as we learn how to use 2D in AltspaceVR.
Educators in VR is dedicated to integrating VR, AR, and XR into education and business. We host over 800 VR free and paid events, classes, workshops, and conferences annually covering all aspects of education. Educators in VR started in AltspaceVR when educators came together to solve their common challenges, and has grown to over 2,500 members from around the world, and over a dozen Team Projects (special interest groups).
- Educators in VR site
- Educators in VR Institute workshops and classes
- AltspaceVR Schedule
- Educators in VR Discord
- Educators in VR Twitter
- Educators in VR Facebook
- Educators in VR YouTube